Montag, November 12, 2007

Reinteract - Better interactive Python « fishsoup

Reinteract - Better interactive Python « fishsoup: "Recently, I’ve been doing quite a bit of reading about computer analysis of musical sound and some experimentation. But there wasn’t really anything I knew of that fit my desires for an experimental platform. Python + numpy provided a good combination of a pleasant language and signal processing ability. But beyond that I wanted an interactive environment that created a persistent record of what I was doing. And that means the ability to edit: to go back and fix up mistakes and add comments. Because a literal transcript of a shell session is worthless… it’s full of typos and dead ends. Also, I wanted inline plots and images. In essence, I wanted something like the Mathematica notebook user interface, but for Python."

(gefunden über http://panela.blog-city.com/)

--> Testen!

Keine Kommentare: